Apology

I know, I've been a crappy blogger. It's been crazy where I'm at.

So, my little facebook business is going well. Lots of people like my page and I've got several orders coming in, so that's good news.

I also found out that the place we are getting married, total cost, including the food, and everything, is only $2000. Which is PHENOMENAL! I mean, most place want to change 5-6k just for the site, let alone catering. I'm so jazzed about that.

In other news, I started up my next quarter of classes. Uhg, and I thought this whole going back to school thing would be easy. I'm still taking entry level classes, and I've already got tons of homework. And it's just the first week. Oh well, just gotta keep going. It's good for me, right?!?

Here are a few new jewelry pieces for you to check out, whoever my readers are.




Continuing the dress hunt this weekend, but with my future mother in law included with me and my mom. Should be lots of fun looking forward to it!

So I guess that's all my news for now.

Until next time...

Blessed Be.

1 comments:

Steph I am soo happy that you got such a good deal!!! Wedding here you come!

 

Post a Comment