The dreaded Saturday...

Let me just say, I HATE working on Saturdays. Sure, it's only for 4 hours, and I got 4 hours off earlier in the week, but it doesn't matter. Working Saturdays means I only have one day off instead of two, and that is just no bueno with me.

On a lighter note, Chris and I, well, mostly me, got a new mattress topper a few days ago. It's one of those nice memory foam ones. Well, last night I had finally adjusted to sleeping on it, and lets just say I didn't want to get up this morning. Looking forward to many more sleep session like that.

I've been trying, desperately I might add, to lose weight, and for a while I wasn't having a whole lot of success. I've tried South Beach, and I revert back to my old way of eating once I've lost the weight, therefore gaining it all back. I've tried just counting calories and fat, and I lost a whopping pound in a months time. Next adventure for me is Alli. I've been on it for almost 2 weeks now, and I'm continuing to watch my calorie and fat intake, and low and behold, I've lost about 5-6 lbs. The thing I really like about Alli is I don't feel like I'm taking anything. I've played around with those "other" diet pills, you know the ones. They make you feel like your having a heart attack because your heart is racing and you all really jittery like you've just snorted crack? Well, let me just say, after one day on those I threw away the bottle and avoided them like the plague. Back to Alli...I don't feel like I'm taking anything, and I know they are working, which is starting to make me feel a little better about my physical appearance.

I'm also taking Yoga classes twice a week, and those are seriously killing me. I'm still sore from Thursdays session. Granted, I went to one that was a little bit above my skill level. But I'm proud of myself, because I didn't give up, didn't get frustrated (until I got home anyways), and I stuck it through. However, I'm sticking to the mid level class on Tuesday and Thursday evenings...until I get back up tot he high level that is.

I know, this entry is going on and on and on....and it's probably super boring, unless you're me. But, I had a lot of thoughts last night, and I don't want to become the super obsessive blogger that writes multiple times a day. So I'm just going to cram it ALLLLLLinto one itty bitty session.

I'm started to get overwhelmed with this whole wedding planning thing. And that's pretty pathetic, seeing as how it's still 6 months out, give or take. I have a lot of things lined up, and initially I felt I had a good handle on everything. Now that my Mother is involved, I just feel I forgot about a whole lot of stuff. Big shocker there, I always an forgetting something. I just don't feel like I've got a handle on it anymore. I'm probably overreacting, and I just need to take a step back, which I will. I just feel a little lost at this point. Ha...and I thought planning my wedding would be EASY...

My current outlet has become Fable 3. Played for about 4 hours last night (Yes, I know, I'm a nerd. Moving on...). I just hope it helps easy my frusterated, confusing, lost little brain for a while.

Anyways, that's about all for today. Until next time...

Blessed Be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment