Up Before the Sun...

I'm realizing, with all my creative titles, I'll soon run out. I guess I'll have to be even more creative. Haha.

So, It's is Thursday, one day left of my work week (Yipee!) and I was up before  the sun. However, this is the time I was up and leaving the house for work every day prior to August 2010. I'm slightly amaze myself I was able to function. I can barely get my brain going, even with numerous cups of coffee, much before 10 or 11 in the morning. If anyone has seen Wall-E, the scene where Wall=E first wakes up, and before he gets his dose os sunlight for the day, he is running into things and can't get his tire-things on? Yea, that's me.

So, I've discovered I have a real nack for making jewelry. who wouldda thunk? I can't post a picture, because what I made is a surprise to who it's being given to. But I'm planning to make a few more, that will be for myself, and I'll post those. I mean, wire wrapping stones, chain work, the whole shabang. 

Nothing really else is new. Just same old. Can't wait until I can sleep in this weekend.

Until next time...

Blessed Be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment